- The accepted texts, written in Indonesian or/and English standard
- The manuscript is written in A4 paper format, margin: top 3 cm; left 2 cm; right 2 cm; bottom 2 cm, one column, justified, single-spaced. The text consists of five main headings: Introduction; Research methods; Research Results and Discussion; Conclusions and suggestions; Acknowledgment (Conditional); Bibliography.
- The title of the manuscript should be as short as possible and should represent the contents of the manuscript.
- The author of his name is written under the heading, followed by the author's affiliation and correspondent address.
- Abstracts are written in two languages: English and Indonesian, as representations of manuscripts. The abstract is narrative consists of objectives, methods, and findings from research/writing.
- Keywords: words or phrases that are important, specific, or representative of the article. Keywords consist of 3 to 5 keywords.
- Manuscripts are written by using standard citation application (Mendeley/Zotero)
- The APA style (sixth edition, valid from Vol 5, etc.), is used as a reference in quotations, bibliography, and writing formats.
- References (References) of the articles are preferred in the form of journals and non-journals published in the last 10 years.
- The manuscript should be written following the Jurnal PEKA (Pendidikan Matematika) template.
- The manuscript should be in *.doc or *.docx and sent to the journal system through online registration by creating an account in this Open Systems Journal (OJS) [click LIST if you do not have any accounts yet; or click LOG IN if you already have an account].
- All Authors' names and identities, should be filled by the appropriate authors: affiliates; email; and short biographies of each author (in the 'Bio Statement' column). [If the script is written by two or more authors, please click 'Add Author' in step 3 of 'ENTER METADATA' in the submission process and then enter the data of each author.]
- All correspondence, information, and decisions for submission are submitted through emails written in the manuscript and/or email used for submission. The status of the manuscript can be checked in OJS by going to the journal.
- If you have any problems concerning the online submission, do not hesitate to follow the Guidelines New Submissions or please contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscripts must be original, have not been published previously in any scientific journal, that manuscripts are not being submitted for publication elsewhere, and will not be submitted to any media during the review process unless the authors have officially withdrawn the manuscripts from Journal Jurnal PEKA (Pendidikan Matematika).
- Manuscripts submitted are research topics that have not to conflict with ethical research.
- Jurnal PEKA (Pendidikan Matematika) covers issues such as the improvement of mathematics learning technic including Didactic design of mathematics learning, Mathematics learning media, Mathematics education curriculum, Theory of learning mathematics, and Classroom action research
- Script files in Microsoft Word document file formats. Manuscripts should be prepared following the guidelines of Journal Jurnal PEKA (Pendidikan Matematika) in Instructions to Authors.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Based on a work at https://jurnal.ummi.ac.id/index.php/peka