Peer Review Process
There are several policies imposed by Journal of Agrifish:
- Journal of Agrifish published only paper strictly following JAF guidelines and template for the preparation manuscript.
- All submitted manuscripts will be checked using anti-plagiarism program, Turnitin.
- All submitted manuscripts are going through a blind peer-review process.
- Those papers are read by editorial members then will be sent to the reviewer based on their historical experience in reviewing manuscripts or based on their field of specialization.
- In the review process, the reviewer gives consideration regarding the novelty, scientific impact, conclusion, and reference used.
- Reviewers give their assessment on originality where JAF has five kinds of decision: Accept Submission, Revisions Required, Resubmit for review, Resubmit elsewhere, Decline Submission
- There are several reasons why manuscripts are rejected, generally, on grounds of the outside of scope and aim, not following JAF guidelines and template, fatal error in methodology, author rejects suggestions for improvement given by reviewers without acceptable reasons, and plagiarism indicated with similarity more than 20%.