ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PROFITABILITAS PADA PT. BANK MUAMALAT INDONESIA, TBK. (PERIODE 2002-2013)

Authors

  • Dea Natasha

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.37150/jimat.v1i1.966

Keywords:

CAR, NPF, BOPO, and FDR

Abstract

This study aimed to analyze the influence of the Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR), Non Performing Financing (NPF), Operating Expenses to Operating Income (ROA), BOPO, Financing to Deposit Ratio (FDR), the Banking Profitability (ROA). Population which is the object of this research are Islamic banks in Indonesia, and the sample in this study was Bank Muamalat Indonesia-year period 2002 - 2013 is a bank which has published its financial report in the year 2002 to 2013. Method to using in this study is multiple regression analysis to test the hypothesis that the t test and F test Before using multiple regression analysis, performed classical assumption first. From the results of simultaneous hypothesis test (F test) showed that the CAR, NPF, BOPO, and FDR had a significant effect on the profitability of Islamic banking at Bank Muamalat Indonesia with a significance level of 0.000. While based on the partial results of hypothesis testing (t test) at Bank Muamalat Indonesia shows that the variable CAR, NPF, and BOPO significant effect on bank profitability. While FDR was not significant to the profitability of banks. R2 values ​​within Bank Muamalat Indonesia regression models obtained for 0.773. This suggests that the major effect of the independent variables are CAR, NPF, BOPO , and FDR on the dependent variable (ROA) of 77.3% while remaining 22.7% is influenced by other factors. If the R2 value closer to 1 the independent variables (CAR, NPF, BOPO, and FDR) the stronger influence in explaining the dependent variable (ROA). first.

Downloads

Published

2020-08-31
Abstract viewed = 81 times